It’s time for the Miami International Boat Show!
The Latest Happenings at
Stuart & Islamorada Boatworks
As a semi-custom builder of Lifetime Boats, we get requests from both ends of the spectrum from SIMPLISTIC to EXOTIC and many requests in between. We build for you WHAT YOU WANT!
Just the Finest Bay Boats
Since our last Newsletter we have launched and fished
The FIRST of its’ KIND:
Our very first, Full Carbon Innegra, 24 Morada!!
- 100% Carbon Innegra construction increasing the already awesome strength of our Resin-Infused boats, while reducing the weight by hundreds of pounds!!
- Our first custom, “Key West” shaped, surfboard styled, low profile 2nd Station with minimalist approach to the 2nd Station – everything you need and nothing more!
- A subtle ride sensation of absorbing just the slightest bit more of a wave’s impact than our super soft riding Resin-Infused full fiberglass boat, all the while providing the rock solid, predictable ride that our 24 Morada is known for from New Jersey to Key West to West Texas.
This boat will be at the Miami International Boat Show as mentioned above AND will be the boat of choice in the upcoming Florida Sportsman Watermen TV Show airing in March 2020.
Carbon Innegra 24 Morada In Flight!
Carbon Innegra 24 Morada in Seashell Green
Custom Key West, Surfboard Style, Low Profile 2nd Station Hardtop
Another 24 Morada morning.
What Else is On The Horizon?
Stuart Boatworks Boats:
- A soon-to-be-launched 23 Stuart Flush Floor model with a Custom Folding T-top, twin motors, and trolling motor headed to the Florida Panhandle to fish for Seatrout to Tarpon to Grouper – another “retirement” boat
- Another 23 Stuart Flush Floor model with a Custom Double Perimeter T-top and very specific touches to assist this owner in his pursuit of Redfish, Cobia, and Snapper off northwest Florida
Islamorada Boatworks Boats:
We currently have 8 Morada 24s on order to be built with a few more being finalized maybe prior to the Miami Show.
These awesome 24 Moradas are headed to Ft. Lauderdale, Jupiter, Stuart, Tampa, Jacksonville, Virginia Beach, VA, Morehead City, NC, and Dauphin Island, AL.
No Tops, Hardtops, and 2nd Stations – everyone uniquely special!
A new direction for our much anticipated 18 Morada skiff...
- Fully Resin Infused Hull, Stringers, Deck, and Liner
- Available in Carbon Innegra
- LOA 17’10”
- BEAM 6’6″
- DEADRISE AFT 12 Degrees
- DRY WEIGHT 690 lbs. including 30 gallon fuel tank, electric trim tabs, jack plate, and base rigging
- HORSEPOWER 70 – 150
- AFT LIVEWELL 30 gallons